This information can be downloaded and printed by clicking HERE to open the original PDF
Irrigation systems will need to be turned on by May 15th for the inspection to take place. If your system is not turned on when the inspector shows up they will charge you an additional fee of $45 for a return trip. Note: You do not have to wait for the inspection to take place before you start using your irrigation system.
- You do not have to be home for the inspection to take place unless your backflow device is inside.
- I will provide the inspector with the list of homes to be inspected along with an inspection form. I already have a copy of all inspection forms. To be included in the bulk inspection process you will have to get me a check made payable to “Arms & Cole” in the amount of $17 by May 15th
- If the inspector identifies that your device is in need of repair there will be an additional charge to you from Arms & Cole. They will notify you prior to any repairs and give you an estimated cost of the repair. Each year about 15 systems fail the inspection and require minor repairs.
- You may choose to have another company/individual complete your inspection at their rates. Contact the Department of Public Works at 995-6039 for a list of approved inspectors. Let me know if you choose another option and I will get your inspection form to you.
- Payments will have to be in by May 15th to be included in the bulk inspection process. Please mail your payment to Granville Management Inc.
- Inspections will take place on May 20th & 21st. The inspector will deliver the completed inspection form to DPW. You should not expect to be contacted by anyone unless there is a needed repair.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this matter, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely, Tim G. Webb Property Manager